Everyone who is of the Truth hears my voice.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
John 10:27

The Word of God is living and powerful,
piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow,
and is a discerner and judge of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Heb 4:12

From the Voice of the Lord
(All the below words in this box are direct messages to the readers of this site from the mouth of the Lord. Recent additions are in purple.)

"Welcome to my site. This is not for those who don't believe; we are confronting those who believe. We are clarifying man's salvation and access to God for those of the faith who would put on more precious clothes. Only those who want to be clean can hear. Great comfort be to those who read all these words.

Are you ready to see your sins? The cross is offered to all. Are you ready to suffer the shame, the pain, and the blood of the cross - or do you cry out with indifference? He who is not on the cross is not worthy of me. Yes, it is your birthday - as many as are at their savior's feet.

There are six things I will put in order in front of your eyes:
1-how evil proceeds out of the heart,
2-and goes forth out of the mouth.
3-how your heart longs for evil.
4-how your feet are swift to run to evil.
5-how your heart builds a strong tower as a bulwark of defense.
6-how your heart is a mirror of the world.

As many as I love, I chastise. I am only reached by those with a penitent heart.

This is the Word of the Lord to you all. You who hunger and thirst are God's chosen people. The early Quaker writings are a rich heritage, which all must strive to fully understand. They who deny what I stand for are lost as to the future; let my writings guide your future. No Cross, No Crown — who spoke those bold resolute sentences? Who have become Quakers are an anathema; they blot my efforts; they cumber the ground; they are imitators of Christ's gospel.

Pursue righteousness and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord. He who is righteous is done with sin. Be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. Make no provision for the flesh. A man without sin has the power and life given to him. I give favors to he who is pure. See myself — thus no sin has a place in me. The perfection of man frees from death; repent of your evil. Sin is until salvation, leaving holiness and purity. The end is sympathetic judgment and release from sin. The release from sin frees from death. Having been saved from your sins, your present reward is holiness. The end of sympathetic judgment is holiness. Either make the tree good, or make it bad. A tree that is holy is a good one. Obey every little thing I tell you. The world exists for the saints. Let no man entice you with vain words.

All sin is unrighteousness. I never muffed it; you had a chance; there is still time. There is a righteousness imputed only after death. Awake to righteousness and sin not. We, through the Spirit, wait for the hope of righteousness. There is no righteousness apart from God. Only he who does the works of my Father can enter heaven. Righteousness need be created. He who does righteous is through with sin. Because you gambled, you lost the honey. Serve the Lord in pureness and newness of life. Do not be confused; do not be misled; you must break a suspected action. Sin no more.

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. Draw your arms around Him — take heed you incarnate. Heed my reproofs. You who have despised my reproofs will be ashamed; respect the order of the faith. Every man should retire to his own house until the foundations of the world are destroyed. Everyone must submit to waiting on God, waiting in humility. Everyone must find out what to do first; then He will teach you. God gives grace to the humble. Professed weaknesses are the humility of the soul. The sons of the fathers went to sleep. I am against your fathers, being in the presumption. The gospel is a mystery to the natural man; he cannot conceive it.

Beware of false prophets. How can the ministers claim to be mine, when inside they are full of deceit and hypocrisy? They do everything for show. The gregarious make a living teaching the scriptures. Those who preach against perfection have a lack of earnest faith. I am against the shepherds, who have prophesied a false salvation. They gutted what Jesus had to say. They teach the commandments of men; in vain do they worship me. They cannot understand what the Spirit is doing. Their preaching only conveys the pride of Samaria. Outside the faith, they are teaching an equilibrium between good and evil. Those who follow the advice of these unpurified leaders, their life is like a bubble. I refuse to answer them. We deliberately ignore those of great repute. The leader of their army is Lucifer. These people are far from me, living in sin and teaching others the inevitability of sin until death. God brings the curse on those sleight of hand.

Your thoughts are not my thoughts. At best your thoughts are a vain hiss. If we walk not according to the Divine nature, we are blind. Those who follow their own brain will weep and mourn; there will be great pain. The mind is a terrible thing. There is a blessing to make the cessation of the mind permanent. We must go on waiting, watching, and listening; then our hearts will be quiet by grace. We labor with a cursed mind. You will receive a new heart and mind. He joins with our cleansed nature. To know is not to think. He gives faith to those who heed and obey him. Hear my wonderful words. I truly speak of love and how you are barbarous when taken under. Oh hear my words you mighty. You must lose your life to save it.

What is necessary for salvation? -- obedience to commands heard. Hear the word of the Lord from within. Be slow to speak, quick to listen. To hear and obey is hard. Getting quiet is preparation. Think on His name. Ears must hear -- Faith within purifies. What's going to happen, you might hear. Believe you are hearing the Son of God. When you sit and wait, hope for purity, hope for change. I will show you the secret sins of your heart. The words I speak to you impart life. Hope releases the power of God to change you. Hear you incarnate. Those who sit at the feet of Christ to hear his word - their ground is to wait. The godly wait for my instructions for many things shall I come want done. To serve without hearing is putting your life in danger. Those who take directed action will save theirs and others' lives. The works of my father must be done by all, if you are to inherit eternal life. Watch and keep low. You may feel a severe, irritating pressure. Once you have expressed sorrow over the past, it is redundant to bring it up again. There is only one thing needful. Hear me, my children. My words are in a place within you. Abide in my word. He has come in every word, and in every word you are justified. Your strength is to wait.

My word is in your heart and mouth. When you have heard the dead words in the Bible, and recall them, heed what is said. If those who hear will obey, their progress will be swift. I shall open up the doors of life to him that proceeds. You are my disciple, if you do what I say. Listen to and obey my voice, and I will be your God. Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts. Those who do not hearken diligently to my command will not hear my voice. If you love me, you will obey me. Nobody became perfect by trying to be perfect. Everybody who believes the son shall be made perfect. The Lord's arm has been withheld; witness therefore man made perfect. What is the evidence of your belief? - operational faith. And to those who obey, he will appear like a magnificent star in your heart. Blessed is he who holds that the light is true. Heed the light, which is to assent to truth. The light shows us our image, however fanciful we have become. The Lord reproves those who are his. When the light shows you something to do, every act of disobedience has to be carried away by an act of obedience. Power comes to those who waited, heard, and obeyed. Heed the light that you may be children of the light. Walk in fellowship in the light. My true friends take no thought of confessional; don't take the time when you get a clear view.

The gift of God is himself - a measure of his Spirit; to each man a measure. The Spirit is given to each man according to the willingness of his heart. If the Spirit is given to you in sufficient measure, then your heart will see and feel; well do those exercise the power. If you pay attention and obey, it results in union with God. There is no condemnation for those in Christ. He wishes to make you like Him. We need to get clean before we can truly worship. There are very few people who, when they see what God is, would turn down union with him. The family of God dwells in their temples.

When you cast my warnings behind you, this erases the fear we must have. Pay not attention, heed not, and I will come upon you as a thief in the night. He was in them, but they obeyed not his voice. I have given counsel, but they have ignored it. He shall shut the door on those not holy. There will be no solace. Those who sin willfully have intent to purpose - and there are those who sin that are frightened to death at what they have done.

Strive to enter through the narrow gate. Few will find it. Men have stopped trying. They have plunged themselves into iniquity. Fat men of increase would have a god fat of increase, so they can use God to become holy or to become fat. Seek his face. Seek his face in ever increasing glory. He who seeks me earnestly and diligently will find me. Heed and obey. Life's sustaining action is available to those who heed. Six attestations prove the reign's existence. The King is where he is king. If all that profess me, would possess me. You must produce fruit, much fruit. True followers bring forth fruit. See that you dwell in him, and he dwells in you. Make yourselves slaves to righteousness, whose reward is holiness.

You are the slave of whom you choose; obey, or not interested? You are the slaves of whom you obey. Every man must experience being a slave to God. For servitude, every man must experience heart-felt desire; he must become totally different. We are followers. Want to be different. Learn how I feel about things. Where you are different, want to be changed to be like me. Everyone must be vanilla — the same.

You shall suffer persecution, when you lead a godly life. In the time of the enemy, the Lord is still with you. Any of you whose sting to bear has been hard, use these facts: all have suffered before you; sin is excoriated; God will remove the burden in time; and the same is experienced by every cleanliness-desired heart in the nations. Therefore, for the several cases, we wish you well when you suffer.

Just like Judaism was taken over by the enemy, so has Christianity, which is corrupt through and through. Like Daniel, you are captive of the Chaldeans. Your place of worship is filled with unclean birds. Babylon is great and mighty. Woe to those who try to bring good from evil. Oh Christendom, be not at ease in Babylon! In your worship service look around you; do you see the Holy Spirit? Proper worship is for two or three to speak as moved by the Spirit. Christians today are not Christians. By their evident display of sin, Christians cause my name to be blasphemed among the people. They have passed their usefulness. The Christian medium itself is conformable to death. I am going to clean my house. I have had to deal with very wicked people who have cast the law behind their backs; in my anger I have left them no peace. A lightness of mind causes a man to discard the law. The leaders of Christianity are dogs — blind, dumb, ignorant dogs; professing to know everything, they know nothing. The whole world has gone in the way of error. Do you agree with any who in their arrogance have stated that God excuses evil in believers? It's not fair, but they don't care. Faith without works is dead. If all would possess me, removing chance. People cannot hear, who are taught by enemies. Those in Babylon will be given thirty days to repent.

Little children, this is the seventh day of the kingdom. Your heart cannot reach those who wonder after the beast. O Christian, do not speak to the Jew unless instructed. The holy people of God should avoid contentions and protracted wrangling over the bitter truth. Everyone who desires rest from the bitter and the sour, you must use soap, my soap, the Holy Spirit.

From this one earth shall many earths come forth. Jesus is a mighty name to be declared in all the worlds to come. Guard and protect his name. Nobody else has the answers, nobody but He. You will hear the truth at final judgment. Truly, I say to you, all the truth is magnificent; you will marvel when you see it.

Gather the prophets: Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, and all. You can find out what is pleasing to God. Proverbs: we must all believe the hidden comforts in those proven words. The Bible has been made hollow through the years and therefore blamed. Ratify James. And then they read again, and saw the law applied to them too. Ephesians 5:5-6: This the void of the earth, made perfectly clear. Little children, thy garments are spotted. Little children, take heed unto me. Unless you hear and see, there will be no progress. God helps not the proud; he assists the humble. He who has my words and keeps them, serves the Son. Walk in the steps of faith. Feel Christ, the Way. My true friends proceed from faith; it orders them. For half of Christianity the blood will be disastrous. The soul shall live that chooses me; the greatest reward for the finest of the few who will persist to the end. I will build you up so that you have no worries and no cares. Sit with me and I will make you clean. One does not become a son talking about it. Grace destroys sin. Follow me and I will lead you to a new land.

The sacrifice of life has been given to the few who would lose their life to save it. The Spirit of Grace both charges and removes, just like Jesus said "repent," and also healed. I stand with those freed from sin. We go to him, and he rains help on us; well does this exercise of God purify those who do. Talking about sin does no good. We offer a maturity. Blessed are those who are set free from the bonds of imprisonment. People have not heard of the grace of God, which separates from sin; so all that seek their hope through the gospel, the power of God takes hold of a man and makes him holy. Your soul is purified by obeying the truth; thus I come to rule in whose heart is thoroughly penitent, and you are redeemed from under the power of Satan.

Salvation is not expectation. Salvation is to be delivered from sin. Your past evidences are a failure. Witness salvation; your life isn't worth a plug nickel, unless you are shown salvation. Make every effort, for the days are few. Saved by grace; but what about the rest of that chapter? You have not experienced grace until you have been raised with Him. Changing grace is alive in those who are confident. However well meaning you are, you must read and see if your life measures up. I must warn you — you must make every effort to add to your faith and enter the rest. You must see the sabbath to enjoy it — not only that, but you must feel it; feel it go through your heart as yours to keep. Let no man deceive you; he who has entered into the rest has ceased from his own works.

There has never been a time like now; all men will twist in the earth. Listen everyone! There is a time coming when everyone will hear the voice of the Lord; heed and obey. I will warn people about the coming troubles, about which there is no comparison. The Lord will give recompense to his enemies. Revelation foretells the future. Men have forgotten that food is the gift of God to man. I am going to make the necessities of life scarce. The secure will take advantage of the insecure. Sudden rain gets the best of everything, and then an interruption in the oil supply. The ungodly will panic; the Lord will deliver those who are his. I will put a dividing line in the countries. Those who have no light, I will destroy. I will betray those who are happy in their sins. I will fill the whole earth with the dead. The power that gave them life, gives them death. There will be violence in the land. All those who destroy will be imagined to be my authorities. Whoever does wickedly and unjustly will be punished. Your wickedness lies in shame. Every man was his own king. Then there were those who lived openly in sin with no shame. To those of you who sit in complacency, doing nothing: the sword is for all of you that love the world and the deceivableness of lust; I will devour the earth. The children have lost the inheritance of God. Every single person suffers from lack of fidelity. They must pass through the earth wise.

I will devour those who do not follow, and snatch the righteous from the fire. Clearly there are some who will be greatly preferred. I am going to thin the earth; entire families will die; entire towns will perish. I will make men more precious than rubies. I will make obedience the fruit of righteousness. I will put my law into every man's heart. The Lord shall establish righteousness throughout the earth. Only when God's hand has circled the earth, can he gag the lion. I will put my tongue on the face of the earth. When the people hear my name, they will tremble. It will be done. O seek the Lord you mighty, while you still have strength. Come to me, and I will guide the meek and lowly. Turn and be strengthened. Blessed are the meek; they have the right to speak.

So it behooves God to call upon him, all who have needs. Bring all who want to escape Egypt; those who like Egypt are thwarted from coming. I was looking for men who wanted to become something like me, but now they have stopped seeking a way. They have taken the Bible and made it an unholy thing used to justify their immersion in sin. It is our fear that has been rejected. For their survival, it is necessary to listen to the Spirit, but they are so busy praying, they cannot hear. I am concerned for the people have gone back into the Bible and thus minister to themselves. I work with the blind; but if you think you can see, and you are not with me in heaven, I will make you a laughingstock.

Everyone listen to what the Spirit says; this you follow. This is the journey out of Egypt; this is the journey to the kingdom, the gate crasher; and the barriers come down. All this comes to pass according to his purpose by self-denial and yielding to his will. Dear, a ratify of James will do wonders. Do not perish; not from this life, but from the life of God. By mercy and truth evil is purged out of the heart.

As you can see, the state of mankind is not good. People of the world are taught vanity. There is no fear of God or common sense in the world. Every man walks without me; every man walks without hesitation. Religion has rejected the status of men. People like their anger and rage. Most people go through life never needing, never seeking a lasting solution. After death there is a sense of regret over their life. Cities show how ignorance can be in a cluster. The cities reflect the spirit of the tower of Babel. What is happening in the world is the result of the Lord being forgotten. The world cannot see, and they are literally stumbling. The USA is like a man running to jump into a snake pit; the formula is here, it is ripe for destruction, and we wait for the results.

The woman was snatched away and hidden in the wilderness again. The woman in the wilderness is beautiful. Little children listen to the woman in the wilderness. This time when she appears, she will come in great power. It will be the mightiest church ever, with the greatest punishments too. It is God's judgment that apostles are to be sent into the world. Oh seek the Lord you mighty, for the kingdom is sweet, and pure, and holy. The house of the righteous is glorious. The Lord is a pleasant inheritance. Without obedience you have nothing; sorry, there are not wildcards in the camp. What do you great princes mean; have you heard him? This is a call, a genuine call: Revelation 22:7. There are two things I hate: pride and an excuse for failure. He who does not seek the kingdom will be the poor. The hypocrite may talk of faith and do evil. Oh seek the kingdom you mighty.

Whatever God commands, whether it be dying on the cross, we obey; however financially strait, however it affects our reputation, however ruinous. You are without excuse O man. False prophets appeal to unstable souls. Holy is the kingdom, the surrounding radiance of it. My friends are in the kingdom, the covenanted. They lost their life by me taking their life. There is a hate of life associated with praise at death. There is no burden of death among us. Most problems come from reading the Bible without correct understanding. The Bible is so hard to understand, their minister can tell them anything, and they will believe it. Do you know him or just pretend to know him; to know him is to have met him and listened to him. Don't think you are safe until you have been reproved and reproved. You cannot be beyond question; that cannot be answered. Make sure of your election.

There are those who profess to know truth from reading. There are those who live in elegance and turn their backs on the poor. Now who would put away anger; who would put away filth; who among you stays the course? And what does he offer us? He offers himself. And what does he declare? I've warned them and given them the requirements and preached the exclusions; they should not expect anything else or conclusion. All having been said, I stand ready to rescue those being saved at the last minute. Prepare for the flight. Stand your ground. When you see the abomination of desolation, do not be afraid.

God reveals himself to his true servants. God reveals himself in fire. Remember, what is known of God is revealed in a man; a word not from the heart is too easily consumed, is not to be dwelled on, nor does it catch the appetite. Lay my words upon your hearts and minds. God, save us from the sayings of our mouth; a word spoken from the Spirit requires you to hear what the Spirit says to you. My words are spirit and they impart life. The words you keep rise up to purify you. The time will come and now is when the dead shall hear the Son of God and live. Except I dig a man out of his grave, he shall no wise see salvation.

Christ died so that all men of the earth shall arise. All flesh shall see the salvation of God. Every tongue will witness Jesus Christ as Lord. In this process of carrying your cross, your sin gradually disappears, within and without, to your satisfaction. The wants disappear as the fleshly man decreases. Little by little the Lord's will, will be progressed. There is only one way to get perfect, and it has been refused. Every man and woman must stop being their own judge and leave it to me to judge them inwardly over time. All the help of the tested word cannot exceed that of judgment.

God lets man see his evil self. Set your sights on the heavens where you are to sit down with Him and to where all are called, according to the riches of his mercy. Fight the good fight, which leads to victory. Where can he be found? You don't have to go to the heavens or go to the deeps, for he is in your heart, patiently waiting to teach you. Remember the temple outside and the temple inside. Let's get on with building it, which ends with him showing it to you in you.

Women are widely discriminated against. In my Church there is but one, both male and female are one in Christ; Paul spoke of unruly women, newly initiated. You will see them minister in power and in my name. The hand is on the neck to guide them low and keep them low. I agree with you; low should be seen and not heard, neither is this offered to any individual who cannot control her tongue and self has not died.

Modern Pentecost is fast approaching, when the arm is bared. His arm has been cloaked since the apostles. We must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, male and female. We must first be shown our sin within, which is enmity to God. You must stand apart from this fast paced world; you cannot be in it. The work of the cross is to sit in the light and look at your will. The release from captivity of sin was first mentioned in Isaiah. The natural man listens, he hears people talk, and he forms his opinions. The god of this world leads people to have their own opinions too; he blinds their eye as to what is good and what is evil; he examines their past to see how he may thwart their understanding. It pays people to resolve the massive difference between good and evil. When I tell them about the cross, they have no answer; they seem to have no desire. He who is not on the cross is repulsive to me.

The world will be regenerated as it was in the beginning, world without end. There will be a mist released, which shall cover the whole earth. The Shulamites are favored by God, made perfect, made holy, and made lastingly holy. If any man desires to come after me, let him deny himself and follow. Righteousness will spring forth. God treads down and throws away all that is unholy; there is a dying. Christ does not come into the world, but comes into his own and gathers his seed; there, is an eating of bread and a taking off the chains. Everyone will see whom they have pierced. Be he who is called within. The men and women on this site have had their hearts opened. What must you do to inherit eternal life? — what everyone must do: keep the commandments, pick up your cross, and follow me. Anything evil is not of God. Hate all evil. Do not swear. Everyone is expecting Jesus to be their excuse. They are a stubborn people; their hearts have waxed cold. They think to be saved by making a noise about being saved. They are a clueless, fruitless people. He that doesn't listen is damned already. Their damnation does not slumber, nor do they remain sober, nor do they remain open minded in this present world. They have missed the mark. They have ignored my commands to turn from sin. They would have no laws. God has not called us to uncleanness, but to holiness. The new law became unrighteousness. The covenant of the Lord is a breakage of the people. Until you can witness receiving faith from Christ, you are under the law. How could they be mine, if they journey in outward ways? Don't dress up in your best clothes to impress your friends, rather turn inward. Christians have lost the gift of life to govern themselves.

To live is to seek God with all your heart, soul, and strength. God is not found going to services or reading about him. His pervasive power awakes in us. No man is promoted or excused that repeats sin. The spirit works in a man to make him clean and holy — to put him at ease, at rest, clean, and supreme. Little children, share in my peace. The righteous will have peace, and the unbeliever will have great trouble. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts for every thought and deed. Call on the Lord with a pure heart. There are no laws when you are under complete control of the spirit; you walk in love in obedience as prompted — you don't walk in restricted flesh.

I was sent to bare righteousness. Faith is a series of revelations. The Spirit makes alive unto righteousness. He who believes has the witness in himself; he who believes overcomes the world. Men must be renewed into the image of God. There will be true love. God's mercy and kindness endure forever. Whoever does worthily will sit on my throne. Prepare the way of the Lord. Let all that are named of the Lord depart from iniquity. Let all turn from man's belief to be saved. You must forsake all that is evil and follow that which is good, in a heart that is alone from ours, which is solved by straightening up so that you are not going to want anything that is wrong. Every man is addicted to something in the world; left alone, they hunt for more. People are so desperate for approval, they lie. The selfish human nature is being exposed and brought out once for all.

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth, but a sword; after a man has demonstrated his faith, do I give him peace. A man must learn control of his body. Mankind's failure—sexual immorality. Neither do we in any way encourage violence. He doesn't want militia. Marvel not if the world hates you. The just shall forgive. Follow peace with all men. Let no man criticize his brother. Before we correct, we must be corrected. The Lord gives who has mercy a smooth way. Men who are not aware boast of their imperfections. Millions have received revelations over the centuries. Millions have confirmed the sweet, pure, holy water; and millions have confirmed the fruit. Millions are learning. You must learn to save your soul.

Those who are immoral have no inheritance in God's kingdom. The kingdom will be found by those who search for it and who are led by me. Those who imagined they were in the kingdom will be cast aside. Let us diligently labor to enter the kingdom. Dwell to be born. Be hearty, be confident, do no evil; be resolute, and of good cheer. The real test is giving from your excess. He who would know the will, shall know the will of God. The just shall walk with me. The whole world will see what it means for a man to sort himself. The end will be wonderful, until those who have the life of God will be seen. The day is fast approaching when the day of reckoning occurs. He cannot teach us unless we are fully aware of the stings. Do not be misled; come, listen, hear. Let no one defraud you. At his feet—only then will I pardon and forgive;—come, child-like. Every man that comes, must come through the cross;—I say every man. You are the child of whom you obey. Remember, every person who sins denies Him as Lord and Master. Those who refuse to look at their slavery say, "Church me."

All is on the inside. Serve the inner son. My words are the same; they have not changed. Do not be among those who settle for gold. I must teach every man in his own way the workings of grace. Like the Apostles, you too must be cleansed. Continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Renew yourself in the pattern of the Lord; those who do so, their strength will not fail them. There is no life without the love of God. In the Lord alone is love, righteousness, peace, joy, and virtue. Blessed is he who follows in the footsteps of Christ. The new life is as radically different as a man who has lived underground his whole life, suddenly coming above ground to see the sun, the sky, the plants, the animals, the wind, the stars. Behold, the substance of my inheritance is to turn the sword into ploughshares. Therefore let us arm ourselves with this good and precious knowledge. Obey my voice, and I will help you become holy like me. The Lord is good to his servants. Follow me! Glad will be the hearts of those who persist until the end. How sweet the victory will be."

Thus said the Lord God.



I am He who searches the minds and hearts.
Rev 2:23
His name is the Word of God..on his thigh is a name written: King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.
Rev 19:13-16

Everyone who is of the Truth hears my voice.
John 18:37

Text in Light Blue or bold Light Blue can be "clicked" for backup in scripture or detail in writings.


(Anything good within this site is not to our credit; but rather is to the glory of Jesus Christ and the Father. We are not affiliated with any of the deficit sects or religions, including the Quakers. We do not seek followers. We want you to be taught by Jesus himself. We seek no contributions. There is nothing for sale on this site, nor any ads. For freely we have received, and freely we give.)

There is a huge pitfall in Christianity: thinking the Bible is the Word of God, and thinking all the commands in the Bible referencing the Word of God, refer to the Bible; when the references really mean going to God directly and listening to the Word of God speaking to you. If you don't listen to the Voice of God, you will never grow; you will never know from what to repent; you will never receive his cleansing, purifying grace; you will not find God; and you will not have any reward in the Kingdom of God or Christ. You can memorize the entire Bible, quoting chapter and verse, and it will gain you nothing with God. It is easy to read the Bible. It often feels good to read the Bible, as long as you ignore salvation's exclusions, the requirements, and qualifying conditions clearly stated.

Hear this! Understand, the Bible is not the Word of God, for the many scriptures that refer to the Word of God are not referring to the Bible, but rather to the voice of God or the Lord - his words from him, the living spirit Word - otherwise you are looking to the wrong source of growth - a book, instead of God's spirit, who desires to speak and teach you outside of the Bible. The Holy Spirit will teach you all things. John 14:26. The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth. John 16:13. You will know all things by the anointing of the Holy Spirit, and need no man to teach you. 1 John 2:20,27. He desires to teach you individual, personal things about yourself, and how he wants you to live, how he wants you to improve, what he wants you to deny - as well as encourage you, tell you of his love for you, and open up the scriptures to you, including the mysteries. If you limit yourself to reading the Bible, you will only get crumbs beneath the table.

The Bible is the recorded words of the saints as they were moved by the Holy Spirit of God to write. Christ is the Word of God, not the Bible. The Bible has His recorded words in them, but they are words without spirit. There are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, [this is Jesus, not the Bible] and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one, 1 John 5:7.

There is no conflict with what the Spirit of God has written and what the Spirit of God will speak to you; but recorded words are the letter that kills; not the words I speak to you are spirit and are life. When Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter and Paul spoke of the scriptures, they used the word 'scriptures,' not the Word of God. The Bible refers to the Word of God as spoken or spirit, which is living and active, Heb 4:12.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active.
The Bible is not living and active, but words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life-giving. John 6:63
So the Word of God is the Living Word, Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Voice of the Lord.
Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow;
A book is not a two-edged sword, but Jesus had in his right hand seven stars; and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword; and his countenance was as the sun shines in his strength. Rev 1:16.
A book, or words read from a book, cannot divide soul and spirit, but Christ, the Living Word of God does.
It judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
The Bible cannot judge your heart; but Christ, the Word of God, can and does! I am He who searches the minds and hearts. Rev 2:23.
The Bible is not the Word of God. It is not living or active. It cannot judge your heart, penetrate you, or change you.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The word was made flesh and he dwelt among us.
This is Jesus. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. Rev. 19:13
Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Eph 6:17
And a sword will pierce through your own soul also--that the secret thoughts and purposes of many hearts may be brought out and disclosed. Luke 2:35. Repent; or else I will come to you quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. Rev 2:16.
So, the sword of the spirit is not the Bible, it is the spoken words from the mouth by the Spirit of Christ, the Word of God.

Look at how the Amplified Bible describes and clarifies the Word of God:
For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and spirit, and of joints and marrow, exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart. Heb 4:12. Jesus said: I am He who searches the minds and hearts.

And the Spirit, which gave forth the words, is greater than the words; therefore, we cannot but prize Him himself, and set Him higher in our heart and thoughts, than the words which testify of Him, though they also are very sweet and precious to our taste. - Isaac Penington, 1670

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1
It is ignorance for you to say that the letter (the Bible) is the word; when the letter (the Bible) says, God is the word.
And worse, to believe the Bible is the Word, is to mistake commands in the Bible related to the Word as the Bible instead of His voice — a critical difference in understanding of what God expects from you and how to please God.

Let me illustrate the problem, with just three of many verses that will be totally misapplied, if you think the Word is the Bible:
Jesus said: Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it! Luk 11:28
Jesus said: My mother and brothers are those who hear the word of God and put it into practice. Luk 8:21.
Jesus said: "There is only one thing needed.
Mary has chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her" —
to sit at the feet of Jesus and hear his word. Luke 10:39-42.
The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life-giving. John 6:63.
If you think this means hearing someone read the Bible, you have missed the possibility of seeking to hear from God yourself. You will have missed the blessing. You will have missed salvation. You must seek, listen, and obey to find any blessing from God.

Paul is not talking about Christ sanctifying his Church with the Bible, when he says: That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word. You must go to him, listen, hear and obey continually, to be cleansed or ever be sanctified.

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven,
but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Mat 7:21
Everyone will be banned from heaven unless they do the will of the Father.
And how is one to do the will of the Father, and thus go to heaven?
Then there came a voice out of the cloud, saying,
"This is My Son, My Chosen One,My Beloved; listen to and yield to and obey Him!” Luk 9:35
So you must come to Jesus, silently listen, hear him speak to you, and then obey what he commands you to do. Come, listen, hear, obey.

Jesus never said you could be saved if you say the sinners' prayer, or be baptized with water, or eat bread and drink grape juice; this is the deficit sects' heathenish ritual, the wide and broad way of that leads to destruction. Yet he did say: all who practice lawlessness with be gathered out of His Kingdom and cast into the fire, where there will be great wailing and gnashing of teeth. Mat 13:41-42. And He told us: Whoever commits sin practices lawlessness; for sin is lawlessness. 1 John 3:4.

Jesus significantly strengthened the law, defining a much higher level of righteousness required:
He changed an "eye for an eye" to "turn the other cheek, love those who hate you, and pray for those who despitefully use you and persecute you."
He taught that adultery is not just the act, but looking at a woman (or man) with lust in your heart.
He taught that murder is not just the act, but the anger and hate in your heart. He told us not to repay injury or insult.
He told us that restraint of sin was not enough, but that our hearts must be cleansed of the desire or inclination to sin.
Christendom ignores all of Jesus' commands. They have gutted his teachings; discarded them; and remained indifferent to them.

Why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say? [But he tells us how to be successful.]
For everyone who comes to Me and listens to My words and does [practices] them, I will show you what he is like:
He is like a man building a house, who dug and went down deep and laid a foundation upon the rock;
he who merely hears and does not practice doing My words is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation,
against which the torrent burst, and immediately it collapsed and fell, and the breaking and ruin of that house was great. Luke 6:46-49

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. James 4:8
Who do you think James was writing to? He was writing to those in the churches, still captive to sin.
Notice he says draw near to God. God is not found in sect meetings. God is not found in reading scriptures.
You must go to him. You must wait on him - listen silently, with the humility of a sinner in need of his changing power - grace.
Wait, watch, listen, hear, obey... wait, watch, listen, hear, obey..... seek, listen, obey. Come, listen, hear, obey. Come, listen, hear, obey.

Thinking the Bible is the Word leads you to depend on reading and studying the Bible;
rather than listening to and obeying Jesus the Word, who the book points you to.

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14 (This clearly is not the Bible; it is Christ, the Word of God.)

Just as John the Baptist was not the Light, only bore witness of the Light to come; so the Bible is not the word, but bears witness of the Word of God, Jesus Christ.

The Holy Spirit can reveal understandings in any language, but Bible Colleges teach from Hebrew, Greek, and Latin Biblical texts, desperately trying to discover the true meaning of the scriptures. If the Holy Spirit were helping in Bible study, then Greek, Hebrew, and Latin would not be needed, proving Jesus and the Holy Spirit do not teach you while reading the Bible.

In 1516, before the Bible was published, there were far less than 100 sects in Christendom. Five hundred years of Bible study later, there are 30,000 sects. It is man's fleshly mind, rather than the Holy Spirit, that controls learning from Bible study; for the Holy Spirit's purpose is to have oneness of faith; yet there are now 30,000 sects in Christendom, each with a different set of beliefs in how to please God, how to worship God, how to seek God - 30,000 different gospels, 30,000 different Jesus. This is massive evidence that studying the Bible creates the opposite of what the Holy Spirit desires - - one faith -- and does not result in truth.

Instead of Bible study, we need to be taught directly by the Holy Spirit by silently listening. Silently wait and listen for the Holy Spirit who desires to teach us all things, John 14:26; who will guide you into all truth, John 16:13; who will teach you all things and is truth, you needing no man to teach you, 1 John 2:27; so that will you know all things, 1 John 2:20. All things and all truth are not in the Bible; the Bible clearly tells us that: And there are also many other things that Jesus did; so many that if they were all written, I suppose that not even the world itself would be able to contain the books that would be written. Amen. John 21:25. You will learn all things if you get quiet - listen - think on the name of Jesus - hear - and obey; obey the word of God that lives and lasts forever. 1 Pet 1:23. The Bible does not live, nor does the Bible last forever. The Bible is not the word of God. The Bible is not alive. But the Spirit of Jesus, who is the word of God, lives and lasts forever.

When the Spirit communicates to a man, the Spirit has access to every experience, every sight, every sound, every word, every thought, every feeling that man has had in his life; and the Spirit uses those experiences to illustrate its teachings. Plus the Spirit is aware of every man's language, dialect, and understanding of vocabulary; so the Spirit speaks to a man in precisely understandable language tailored exactly for that man. And the Spirit speaks with inflections of love, kindness, firmness, etc. There is no comparison between reading the Bible, however wonderful it is, and hearing the infinite wisdom of God expressed to you in language, often accompanied by visions, that communicate precisely and instantly a message, teaching, or command.

The Spirit of God (grace) teaches us how to live soberly, godly, and righteously in this present world. Realize the world changes, and changes quickly. The Bible does not keep up with those changes, but the Spirit of God does, recognizing all the changes in man's environment and teaching him what to deny and how to live.

Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God. Mat4:4
(There is no life without hearing words from the mouth of God. The words I speak to you are spirit and they are life. John 6:63.)
As David verified: by the word of your lips I have kept myself from the paths of the destroyer. Psa 17:4.

But we have to listen for the voice of the Holy Spirit, the Word of God, to hear and obey- to make any spiritual progress.

He [Jesus] became the Author and Source of eternal salvation to all those who give heed and obey Him. Heb 5:9
(And how do you obey Him to attain salvation?)
Listen to and obey My voice, and I will be your God and you will be My people;
and walk in the whole way that I command you, that it may be well to you. Jer 7:23

The Bible, my favorite book, is wonderful, and has many truths within, and it is great for understanding what is sin, what God requires from us, for identifying His promises that result from seeking Him, and is good for building our hope to attain His promises; but it does not teach us - convict us - tell us what to repent from - encourage us - convince us of righteousness - purify us - tell us how to live - speak to us in exact language we understand - speak to our specific conditions - show us the secrets of our hearts - give us personalized commands - judge us - tell us it loves us - or take us to paradise - which the Spirit of God, Jesus, who is the Word of God, does. When you have been sufficiently purified by His grace, he will show you the events in the Scriptures, as they occurred.

The Bible is the letter. The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. 2 Cor 3:6. The Holy Spirit promises to teach us all things, but we must be quiet to listen and hear. Receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21. The engrafted word is what you hear, receive, and obey; thus His words with life are engrafted into your heart.

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the visible things were not made by anything we can see. Heb 11:3. To think the Bible framed the worlds is ridiculous, and so it is ridiculous to call the Bible the word.

To call the Bible "the word," results in this scripture's painful distortion: In the beginning was the word Bible, and the word Bible was God, and the word Bible was with God,.. the word Bible was made flesh and dwelt among us. Jesus is the word of God.

From George Fox's Journal, Concerning the 'Word'

In the beginning was the word, and none know this word, but those who have come to the beginning. Now all you people and all you ministers, who of you can witness this? Who of you has come to this position? Who of you has come to the beginning? We declare unto you what our hands have handled and what our eyes have seen, what was from the beginning, the word of life. We who know this word are pure, are made clean by the word, are sanctified by the word, are cut to pieces by the word, and are divided asunder by the word. This word is a hammer, beating down everything that the seed of God may raise up [discover], and we have come to the beginning. All who know this word have come into the beginning. It is as a fire, burning up all corruptions; and this is the word that is near you, in your heart.

This is the word by which all the prophets spoke, and this is the word that became flesh and dwelt among us, (said the saints). This is the word of life, which the apostles preached, the substance of all figures, types and shadows. This is the word, which makes all the saints one, that reconciles all their hearts together to the Lord. This is the word by which all things stand and remain and are upheld by his word and power. This is the word which endures forever. All, who are born again of the immortal seed, witness this word along with me. Now the word is made manifest [shown] the same as it ever was, which gathers together the hearts of people, which divides asunder the precious and the vile, and of the two, [destroying the vile] has made one. This is the word that lets you see that all flesh is grass.

This is the word that was before any Letter [scripture] was written. All who do not have this word, put the Letter [Bible] for the word, and are in Cain's nature, envying and murdering, running on swiftly to evil. God does not accept Cain's sacrifice. All your preaching, all your praying, all your reading, all your singing and expounding, all your churches, all your worships, all your teachers, and all your baptisms - these are inventions from the Letter [Bible] as invented and imagined by your carnal minds - these are all for the fire. Your profession must be gathered together in bundles and cast into the fire for they are all works of the flesh, proceeding from the first nature.

Those of you who live in the first nature, not knowing the word of God, but only the Letter [only have knowledge from the Bible]; you crucify the just [in yourselves], and you get up into the just's place, quenching the light within you, with the deceit transforming into the just's place, as Cain did when he slew his brother Abel. He got up into his brother's place and said, 'Am I my brother's keeper?' So all of you, who crucify the just, you are like Cain, for it is the righteous that God accepts, the second birth. As you read, Cain's sacrifice was not accepted by God, but Able (the second birth) God did accept, for he was righteous. Cain murdered Able because Abel's works were righteous, and Cain's were evil. Now all of you, who are in the first birth, are Cain, in envy; manslayers, and God does not accept your sacrifice. Now all that come to the word, come to before Cain was.

All the prophets of the Lord spoke from this word, and then the false prophets got the true prophets' form of word, but did not have the word. Then the Lord sent his prophets, who had his word, to cry against the prophets that "speak a divination from their own brain and steal my word from their neighbor." They use their tongues and said, "the Lord said," when the Lord had not spoken to them. As it was then, so it is now. All the [religious] teachers of the world speak a divination of their own brain, and not from the mouth of the Lord. The Lord is against them. Now I witness this by the same word as it ever was. So they draw people to the Letter [Bible], and tell people the Letter [Bible] is the word, and to listen to them, who speak from their vain imaginations what it means. So they bear rule by their means over the poor people, which the Lord was always against.

For God is free and will have his people to be free, and his gospel is free, and his mercies are free, and his grace is free. His gospel is free to every creature, and his grace is free to every creature. His grace is not the Letter [Bible]; the gospel is not the Letter [Bible]; his glad tidings are not the Letter. For many poor troubled souls may be under death and condemnation, while they have the Letter; and there lie wounded with no peace, until Jesus brings the glad tidings of the free gospel. Then you will witness with me that the gospel is a free gospel, and not to be bought and sold for money, and that the grace of God is free. Listen, everyone that thirsts, come to the water of life; he that has no money, come buy wine and milk without money and without price; and listen diligently so that your souls may live, and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David. So all people consider, and see if you can witness your souls raised out of death, and your being brought into this everlasting covenant.

So who can witness their souls brought out of death? Have you come into the beginning? But you have nothing but the Letter, [Bible] and you are spending your money and labor without being satisfied; spending your money for that which is not bread. You are following greedy, dumb dogs, who can never get enough. They are Baal's priests, who have forsaken the right way, going after the error of Balaam, running after the way of Cain, who loved the wages of unrighteousness, who always murder the just, despising the birthright in the particular. Like Cain, slaying the righteous, who slays it in the particular; the same nature slays in the general, where the righteous seed guides, rules, and is the head. So the generation of Cain is but one, which is the first birth. Now loving the Light, it will guide you from all men, so that you will never have to look to man again for guidance or teaching.

George Fox

Written in 1652


No comments:

Post a Comment