The Gospel Is Jesus!

Today God Wants Us To Know That He Will Go Before Us And Make A Way—Claim It In Faith.

The very foundation of Salvation is grounded in the realization that God’s unmerited love toward us is greater than any other power—including death. Romans 8:35-39 Ephesians 3:14-21
Exodus 33:14
The LORD replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

Wait for My heart to align yours.
■Stay in time with My heartbeat.
■Sit before Me and listen now, and you will be energized to bring everything into order that seems confusing and bringing disarray in your life.

In HIS presence ….
■In My presence you will be surefooted.
■In My presence you will see your way.
■In My presence you will see your enemy. So look up, for the Heavens are clear. Even though there is fog and debris in your path, the Heavens are clear before you.
■In My presence you’re aware of all of your surroundings. You know when to turn right and when to turn left. ‘Your’ scheduling of time is allowing the enemy to come in and find a way to change time and set legalistic structures.
■You are not choosing the best.

The best is what My heart has for you.
■Allow My heart to beat within you, so that best can be yours.
■I am a God that can move just as easily behind you as in front of you.

Align yourself with Me.
Acts 2:25

David said about him: “‘I saw the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Exodus 13:21

By day the LORD went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night.
Deuteronomy 31:8

“The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”
Genesis 28:15

I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”
Joshua 1:5

No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.
Isaiah 43:2

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
Isaiah 45:2-3

2“I will go before you and make the rough places smooth;

I will shatter the doors of bronze and cut through their iron bars.

3“I will give you the treasures of darkness

And hidden wealth of secret places,

So that you may know that it is I,

The LORD, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.

God loves us so much, He want to come in and take HIS place to lead us guide us and mold us.

We need to totally surrender and follow HIS presence. Amen!

Watch and wait you will see victory in your life in Jesus Name ( Yahshua Messiah’s Name) Amen.
Do not give up, listen what the spirit of the LORD speak to you through this message. Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment