Only Jesus!

“I am convinced that there is nothing more important in life than Jesus. Seeking and finding Him is the most important thing. He is indeed the pearl of great price”!
Lloyd Grolimund

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the LORD Jeremiah 29:11-14

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment